- DMV to Reopen 46 More Offices Statewide
- Update from CNCDA
- California DMV offers more services online as most offices stay closed due to coronavirus
- CNCDA Daily Highlights
- Can I continue to operate my dealership with the statewide and local stay at home orders?
Current Vitu & DMVdesk – California Status
|DMVdesk and Vitu Platforms||Fully Operational|
|24/7 Support||Fully Operational|
|Plate Fulfillment||Fully Operational|
|Special Processing Unit||Fully Operational|
|Account Executives||Working remotely – Call for urgent needs|
|Response Team||Fully Operational|
|RMP Training||Classes postponed until June – Online training available|
24/7 Support: 877-368-3375
Due to the increase in coronavirus concerns, we will be implementing the following temporary measures through April 30, 2020:
- All Account Executives will postpone all in-person dealer visits until after April 30, 2020. While you may not see them in person, they will continue to communicate with you via telephone throughout the period. Nevertheless, if there is a critical need they will travel to your dealership.
- All RMP courses through April 30, 2020 are postponed and will be rescheduled. If you have already registered and paid for a forthcoming class, you will receive a credit that may be used toward any class scheduled after May 1, 2020.
- Gloves are mandatory and masks are optional for all Vitu employees visiting your dealership.
- Vitu employees on temporary assignment at a dealership will perform work, as usual, adhering to both Vitu’s and the dealership’s processes and protocols.
As always, you can count on continued processing of your deals and 24/7 phone support. We will keep you informed if our policies change in response to future developments. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us at 818-706-1949.
We are all in this together. We wish you continued good health!