- Memo from Secretary of State 5.26.2020
- White Encourages Residents to Use Online Services during Office Closures Due to COVID-19
- Gov. J.B. Pritzker to extend Illinois’ stay-at-home order, school closings through end of April
- COVID-19 Update: Status of State and Local Orders
- Essential Business Checklist from the Illinois Department of Justice
Current Vitu – Illinois Status
|Vitu Platform||Fully Operational|
|24/7 Support||Fully Operational|
|Inventory Fulfillment||Fully Operational|
|Account Executives||Working remotely – Call for urgent needs|
|RMP Training||Classes postponed until June|
Due to the increase in coronavirus concerns, we will be implementing the following temporary measures through April 30, 2020:
- All Account Executives will postpone all in-person dealer visits until after April 30, 2020. While you may not see them in person, they will continue to communicate with you via telephone throughout the period. Nevertheless, if there is a critical need, they will travel to your dealership.
- All RMP courses through April 30, 2020 are postponed and will be rescheduled. If you have already registered and paid for a forthcoming class, you will receive a credit that may be used toward any class scheduled after May 1, 2020.
- Gloves and masks may be used by all Vitu employees visiting your dealership.
As always, you can count on continued processing of your deals and 24/7 phone support. We will keep you informed if our policies change in response to future developments. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us at 312-883-2332.