- BMV reopening to public, but with restrictions
- COVID-19 Update: Status of State and Local Orders
- Letter from Secretary of State Indiana 3/23/20
- Gov. Holcomb issues a ‘stay at home’ order, essential business only
- BMV announces operational, transaction changes
Current Vitu – Indiana Status
|Vitu Platform||Fully Operational|
|24/7 Support||Fully Operational|
|Title Processing||Fully Operational|
|Account Executives||Working remotely – Call for urgent needs|
Office and 24/7 Support:
Due to the increase in coronavirus concerns, we will be implementing the following temporary measures through April 30, 2020:
- All Account Executives will postpone all in-person dealer visits until after April 30, 2020. While you may not see them in person, they will continue to communicate with you via telephone throughout the period. Nevertheless, if there is a critical need, they will travel to your dealership.
- Gloves are mandatory and masks are optional for all Vitu employees visiting your dealership.
As always, you can count on continued processing of your deals and 24/7 phone support. We will keep you informed if our policies change in response to future developments. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us at 888-408-7507.