- COVID-19 Update: Status of State and Local Orders
- Letter from Secretary of State Indiana 3/23/20
- Trump says he’ll help auto industry ‘at least a little bit’
Current Vitu Status
|Vitu Platform||Fully Operational|
|Forms and Fees Service||Fully Operational|
|Full Service Title & Reg Processing||Fully Operational at Vitu – Please see AAMVA list below on state impacted DMVs we expect delays in most states|
Due to the increase in coronavirus concerns, we will be implementing the following temporary measures through April 30, 2020:
- All Account Executives will postpone all in-person dealer visits until after April 30, 2020. While you may not see them in person, they will continue to communicate with you via telephone throughout the period. Nevertheless, if there is a critical need they will travel to your dealership.
- Gloves are mandatory and masks are optional for all Vitu employees visiting your dealership.
- Vitu employees on temporary assignment at a dealership will perform work, as usual, adhering to both Vitu’s and the dealership’s processes and protocols.
As always, you can count on continued processing of your deals and 24/7 phone support. We will keep you informed if our policies change in response to future developments. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us at 818-706-1949.
We are all in this together. We wish you continued good health!