- Montana Expands Online Driver License Renewal And Moves Deadlines For Registering Vehicles
- Gov. Bullock issues stay at home directive for Montana
- COVID-19 Update: Status of State and Local Orders
- Trump says he’ll help auto industry ‘at least a little bit’
- Motor Vehicle Division Announces Changes In Response To COVID-19
Current Vitu – Montana Status
|Vitu Platform||Fully Operational|
|24/7 Support||Fully Operational|
|Account Executives||Working remotely – Call for urgent needs|
Due to the increase in coronavirus concerns, we will be implementing the following temporary measure through April 30, 2020:
- All Account Executives will postpone all in-person visits until after April 30, 2020. While you may not see them in person, they will continue to communicate with you via telephone throughout the period. Nevertheless, if there is a critical need, they will travel to your location.
As always, you can count on continued processing of your deals and 24/7 phone support. We will keep you informed if our policies change in response to future developments. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us at 406-285-8280.
We are all in this together. We wish you continued good health!