- Governor Northam Issues Statewide Stay at Home Order
- COVID-19 Update: Status of State and Local Orders
- Message from VADA 3/23/20
- Trump says he’ll help auto industry ‘at least a little bit’
- Governor Northam Announces New Measures to Combat COVID-19 and Support Impacted Virginians
Current Vitu – Virginia Status
|Vitu Platform||Fully Operational|
|24/7 Support||Fully Operational|
|Plate Fulfillment||Fully Operational (Mailing plates to dealerships in lieu of hand-delivery)|
|Account Executives||Working remotely – Call for urgent needs|
|Response Team||Fully Operational|
|RMP Training||Classes postponed until June|
Due to the increase in coronavirus concerns, we will be implementing the following temporary measures through April 30, 2020:
- All Account Executives will postpone all in-person dealer visits until after April 30, 2020. While you may not see them in person, they will continue to communicate with you via telephone throughout the period. Nevertheless, if there is a critical need they will travel to your dealership.
- All RMP courses through April 30, 2020 are postponed and will be rescheduled. If you have already registered and paid for a forthcoming class, you will receive a credit that may be used toward any class scheduled after May 1, 2020.
- Gloves are mandatory and masks are optional for all Vitu employees visiting your dealership.
- Vitu employees on temporary assignment at a dealership will perform work, as usual, adhering to both Vitu’s and the dealership’s processes and protocols.
As always, you can count on continued processing of your deals and 24/7 phone support. We will keep you informed if our policies change in response to future developments. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us at 818-706-1949.
We are all in this together. We wish you continued good health!